Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Interviews & Questions

Most interviews are pretty routine and I've done enough to know what to expect. Still, some reviewers can ask a question in such a way as to almost confuse me! I had questions ahead of time for last Friday's podcast taping, which really helped. Some I had to ponder heavily upon to come up with a suitable answer! But the secret to a good interview is beinig prepared. And if you are passionate about your topic, answering should be second nature.

Of course, I continue to get that one magic question that I never answer - what does the "L" in L. Diane Wolfe stand for?
The world may never know!

2 comments:

Mike Douglas said...

I always wondered what that "L" stands for, but I guess you're never going to tell us. Lemme guess:
Linda?
Laura?
Lucille?
Lori?
Am I getting warm?

L. Diane Wolfe said...

I've heard the Lori many times - even had a couple interviewers call me that!
Not even close!
It's feminine & masculine and can be spelled four ways!