Thursday, November 09, 2006

Friends & Clubs

In the news today ...

As a member of Deviant Art, a community for artists, photographers & writers, I am now part of a writing club called The Writer's Meow. We hope to foster encouragement and positive feedback for all the members and have forum chats about writing.

Also, thanks to this website, I now have a couple new special friends & fans. It's amazing the people you can meet when you just reach out! One mother-daughter team has really touched my heart. It's nice to know there are still spunky, optimistic people out there like myself!

Journeying to South Carolina this weekend - the land of cheap gas prices. Just seven more appearances this year and one radio interview. I'm going to be sad to see it slow down, although my vehicle will probably appreciate it! (Less than two years old, almost 58,000 miles on it!)

No comments: