Friday, August 04, 2006

Preparing

Tomorrow's Saturday - another book store appearance! I'm making preparations even as we speak, getting everything in order. Every signing is special because someone new will be there who's never met me. Or someone who's come a long way to see me! I don't want to let anyone down.

And if I'm in the right place at the right time, maybe I'll make a new friend!

Think I made one today without even leaving the house. Someone on an art website that just needed a word of encouragement. I hope I helped! I know I need a boost now and then. I've got a couple friends without whom I would've never survived the first year as an author. I am "Words of Affirmation" and I need to hear I'm going to be okay now and then.

And that would be a fitting encouragement for the day-
Say something encouraging to another person today!
It just might encourage you, too!

No comments: